Re: [Int-area] Moving forward with draft-ietf-intarea-frag-fragile

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Mon, 03 December 2018 15:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZIXTkhaR65cac85V56Fxq0VNdxeodN5/DAjNmJbuv8s=; b=xVU4mCd1eEwSCGx6Ag1ECSwUPU7DAIISB7v8Q2V+lKyEHAH9yTyZAtfC9nNN1Xy7le 6edspupTmYag3fNuOdQmkDs85/ERe2je/AVx48s8R6jz+oDN5Sj8nL8T9huCSzf6Eylh zg449Df+wvq2lnXTZOCSjN9EMslFJcQXFBDRqceGd7866d2ofFF8dnFBrklQ/KACypXJ L5WF0AlAMiZSysnjIvKp6Hflnc1T+TDD9xuJXn7kEKj3SHjE+RVztG5GpN4wmSuxGLdZ rP9LJnlzet+qfIW6ks63Bnrk89Ss1rQzsnNIgIBiXZI91YwuLIwoO4Fjp7CX+jA2I+c1 oTtQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZIXTkhaR65cac85V56Fxq0VNdxeodN5/DAjNmJbuv8s=; b=V5n1Q3mYoArOaKIaoPUMkso1oU264F5ijGCats5Yb6NLnhGscbv4QIKgosyfvnwh1i eV1KMYsYxrxbiVzPOif5tAAKgpmm8whC3UgIXXN6G+bO3J0gSbDIwLt4fxUlZziKcnO4 ufvn9+8PR1aTf9tKNmiMNiq/wAdv9aMnuKw4hbtJK30G8HLjie+3dLGtIqI2ilPVsP38 WTma1Hiog8f4K4EPjFpIGKbWvSnFioe6O0ShpKekPxKC4tfEv9vlI5JooEUMsSu3tk/w /kqyREhm06jNBbkQGitFYEKVeAiIfBNrkiDB4+Vp4vWt4wZJ31m4gnFBEKr3aDYe/gHU SeDg==