[Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] IPPM IOAM Exporting Design Team Meeting Minutes - Sep 4th, 2019

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Wed, 04 September 2019 07:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=tMrLix68n4jN5UxmFalkxTD5sIx4y5oNBzK0W+OVlLs=; b=qEsIGJszeNI00mJqD6wIadgIi1PZxyuw9SffCntkpDYhZW+hz8gnD04rggRBDe5yRA JwzjTXYNNbCQvnXIlYX2eGPrToVu4xlezg6FzXrzHCe7V5ugqNZw1z/p6k38MoI5Mltf e3R2yYXb0vJ+PBWfA0t3bNzw65l7IA0flDVYYi5SQpZKka9FtdJ5RQubVHda3nAhdpTp 8C3DxR6JTVJwlgSnnrRi2GkP+kAKUAQCNdB4a9McWSHhhPGvEhGX4oiUoYYvNan2m04W nK0gtP0s3Lk4dz53cDePxmvWC137zN/3JswIyO6Gr16G76x62PiqsKzxKQQ26Th5n02O qobg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=tMrLix68n4jN5UxmFalkxTD5sIx4y5oNBzK0W+OVlLs=; b=CajgKlnC1Ld8zTdJTqMtqiddJ7TrI2yMwH9xuwMsiR8upfvURnHm/803tBK+u4G0eE trtCQP0UPiwsznB62cY7ktiheFfDKIXvyHzUsDqGWgEz7EQs2DtoIZhbC7LTMi53pc3c VniqUkE8ljEudPSoZNXGUtARCsT731Jht8eakG6HVIcxDDB60VIi6QibyU1xBDg+pgSh xn39OcG+EpY7Q4hgsesHEoQGkZCUlJYWESVu9OvjEF3legoElHT2tfCMWwAq2sNr1AVK 9uZySBJ4uHUQEI5xrzDdkOtN9U0dTQfWemjGnspPLcsHRfap+5ipPgEoGi3i34LaYPm3 ne0A==