RE: Where to continue work on the Unified Identifier?

<bruno.decraene@orange.com> Mon, 10 February 2020 22:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1581375408; bh=ptznP5BGJFiyzyQawV/BIA1FWYkyvvCMUEyzLII/JHA=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=jffwGG7pF96AVFDNCViKYeZ+SL++q7D24f8XawYII0SirGJ3bcUKsYlMGZLxWUwwT xbeRIKQ8PvQ78Ihqr/A883ZAgaLGXAa+gFHYM8JaS5/NpZZ5cw0jzUkOF4aFVPK5Oo QvgdhlqY914sd3hb3EJRnuW1G+nPQylw3tcshBHTidRxIgXxXGVfGFjpXaauIBSJUo RsUWIU9EF8ZquZpc5XXmK8bMgSNFihMQngaQuKhkmgddHfMzUiLoPgzcIcVMh85dsz OIYGvwGafLip9kNkHOergDrlufdgDw7tIH/PyCZJDOXFLz2FWBkJZPK16bMWKcsTD9 T5lPaWnUJtXpw==