Re: rfc4941bis: Invalid addresses used by ongoing sessions

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Thu, 13 February 2020 19:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=oo2ewXwOJIHZ8oQyXwYAsoFDsfWmcyiJKl6AOP9tdTs=; b=xAkaalsqrjuR4C6lzPZRDBr36RErI+UlbJugeTilXEPF7YmtwyqdFMLKdRPcXFrUqr WkWVMb5VL5kpKha3HqLLLjt83pdgexu7gkdu75O1A4jpJo8KPEnm2urUODXhHUbJxqL+ WEWnVgmiaYLZZGwAQuzU1hLvByJ5Mf49118IhWO9qyKYBBmzLlGSm3uFSIiyrACnYaYU wYbi80w84zvDwUyERE5590cYG/0BPiQp2Oct7kMVWG8VZr8UpXbqsv9VytrHs/fa/PGQ c1pyoalKR4UA15dq+J9N6vSyUWOsLhjgZ42AGo/DAsf4JBB2oKHgXH1JkUIyWv4mNx6s W09w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=oo2ewXwOJIHZ8oQyXwYAsoFDsfWmcyiJKl6AOP9tdTs=; b=X41tmZU7ntBbwzFnrizeweTrQkHtZdZQHRNKYg6kaHntaHrTBmAhhl4qKzSn3aMWaX Zl6PDP1f1czCSaTluDKhAvttySkFXj8kC/KjYcvxUZPlwXvVGM1Q/igZTD0+OhGxRvNl 1TxHH+kUfCuR845563q6ATQdEtHaSTHXFrMtj/R2+uS5KjweKRAy5fZCNfS3Kdt0I37h HKohnxT3FIva7zotAtNTL0SHopn8xj9nCRcGJm5KYk6vF4QuvJfqRiPxmI+77Uzxhe1M CtZh+nGfi55GiaWFYB6Cwy3I4LfKYwjDDpcE6MEPhoJIxAfTBL7J0CAGV5FlmoHZcx+0 MLgA==