Re: IPv6 Formal Anycast Addresses and Functional Anycast Addresses (Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-smith-6man-form-func-anycast-addresses-01.txt)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sun, 03 November 2019 20:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1572813767; x=1573418567; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=ssKNSDTVEAF5CWTjla9FGzzfdX4tkUN2cY3IB7lcYlA=; b=iiSaVQ5J1uesG Hnx2jcrCtgHWyjarSLnWY8RJQMTI+Ro5CT2j8lD+8fa1hTVuvbtN6+rxjis3V6lh reVJ0Yq1LJ6pXmrv0IGKG8/rJBnXSbCJl13Mg+Rtr2F8dLu+/AQKuf09P+XkPxz/ J2dGvl+OuEXuS9H8QpZxYE+WhcW5lA=