Re: Feedback on draft-linkova-6man-grand-01

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Mon, 02 December 2019 05:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=txzzOtRSg82wLzu+C7JWmSWwK36ReVXWOrvr3dOK1Zw=; b=uv8R1/wPscZulgfJ6xsRcaRl1FxqA1/UczJo6UMZn16JXgQg8Q/OGR/PsEkEauFMli QE3sj0QHMAZpEkDdT4XLSquEEbJ1K5K00OwG7gbH+NXJ7NiEy6A3fLvUp9aMkiKXPMi2 FJ6Brx03reg4fkNewx3O7vrPjr0DqvXchor+k7CYbrS8qNQo1it/03Z2YoN7eY4BOO/e qhnSWVd0rS4F36arx8E+pWRyAFHIJxPCW7u2jpfE2EYTyptSM3qILrPT5ivNzUPZGW/h gNAeOfyHxIrvdTtnt6FKVGv+z2mKH0S5xBzBG6wPMEIrxihzc9N7vhWczddzmkLeE67q yLaQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=txzzOtRSg82wLzu+C7JWmSWwK36ReVXWOrvr3dOK1Zw=; b=Qg2G5dvJxIo6v6Y1DD7+cDKZSsOZIy5fH5aBFdnJdllRFHdse57uRGxtLvAt7AKH4V 5g/QbFuDC53O9agIXA+opr/IXieU64RNRa7u760BKtugaWmw7HlD5UpL1D3alEF4noGy ksZ1L8Yc67uE1elQrT5wMxoQrgrp7rX1DrZilLQE26gJ8L/Avl7Y4U7DiBiAu8z4YZiD RJhJVMMai7KVv4rX/1eyKN0y8prqgM44TUd78zgMXU0UD9HsqjEaMbbq2qcq4abVOU5X AUKiUNizr2Ob+X3FszbKOmmjQcve17gGkBu61h7sBxv+xIzjS928C3vq02WGx2INeFQe ljBQ==