[irtf-discuss] Notes/minutes for London IRTFOPEN meeting

Allison Mankin <allison.mankin@gmail.com> Tue, 10 April 2018 22:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=JHyHuNNLrjl5rFq9BBGov+FLo59PopqHJBiI6VvowMM=; b=nrZnkJQvTbDVbtqMKUublXpbeVo3yMgadnw8esNUDc697g6hUztmJc4JmeCiMywSpX cEox1XgV6fzbrX3Xt2SRTEb8IcOBcHJPVrkcGlXUjExvIOsI04fv45jh2tanpVZpFEC9 3VsrkBNYzvyuKUXHScQNRqF1ymkNDaJCMqtwM/693Tr/jmLmui1dOvatK2fIxO9kFGk2 uSHZvduozfnRUQmlDYQj/XWcqM5mw93LQLqYpzDqKaUti4T3wEpKIXaXgW7T4ZvPuEcW UUrCyZL8RV28z3CRkza16G1v3Kij8eehXKj84TTw2vDJO83mp2OBrSdEta2oLBOUr0D/ DKUA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=JHyHuNNLrjl5rFq9BBGov+FLo59PopqHJBiI6VvowMM=; b=BAKThI+8a58IyfC9keVhWVfsQZJprUsCovhcO7om0ulHciBfG/5U02yNadaajDCxej /WPeCKshwr+5W3nAp/4Vqtx1iuIJXAN0RQxoApy0yL3eeX3ZsaDmUxHy9wxuNWVylAyA aHaQSYS1NKAKUmdKXELfho8TngNTYmLE0miak14QRb/XDT8YOFkXNNfGFSX4Ikqpyrd/ k4JpAp4HxY39cy/Ja1izCgslDAgnHk/q5udKYc8nowSkJOpHQhCcURO3oBAIVVwNohJR sfh19+RmJrfCTU4GoUMfcduChjkUsO+nwyqjsAuG2g1gpqPaTvRZaLaaCg6g4UEnYmLW 6JdQ==