Re: [L2tpext] rtg dir review of draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Sun, 03 January 2016 12:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9439; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1451825714; x=1453035314; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=wZouGlBj4+rYQtp1lq4IHangyHSdnj6f2KubMdNGN3A=; b=gH/jrHN+T24V33hzGeZfChCUZ42fMWPKPea84slxXr/bfC8Hitamn8Oy lcwF5L6SGZ+biWctHctCDlaxctivXtVcU4vbzbR3kvlK0aBbXMOoLIFMo iOWpUBnQncwkd2Yv/VQ0XDZbSnjXI7kBkh77YbWLSQMtth6hzAvHX67ps w=;