Re: [Maprg] Call for Contributions: IETF 103 maprg, Nov 3-9, Bangkok

Mirja Kühlewind <mirja.kuehlewind@tik.ee.ethz.ch> Mon, 08 October 2018 16:17 UTC

From: Mirja Kühlewind <mirja.kuehlewind@tik.ee.ethz.ch>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 18:17:05 +0200
Cc: maprg-chairs@ietf.org
To: maprg@irtf.org
Subject: Re: [Maprg] Call for Contributions: IETF 103 maprg, Nov 3-9, Bangkok

Hi all,

please remember that the deadline for contributions is this Friday. All we need from you is a short abstract about your current or published measurement work. Please send this to us as soon as possible because that makes planning for us a bit easier!

Also the preliminary agenda is published: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/

Currently maprg is scheduled for Tuesday, November 6 (16:10-18:10).

Thanks and see you in Bangkok!
Mirja