[Mathmesh] UDF Design notes

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Tue, 13 August 2019 16:49 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=6/sYNxmnnyUAVNEJ8zI+whA2yiaaXMXZ/iQEhZb43bo=; b=mvGwgVR+OKkp3o6szDpEILxRcHD5nmCeck4bDDi4nwFTCD5B8WFQuAWf07YR+CE+aC fBGH+q/V/UyD2mGVhjQIkBnTkaPhUISSSCI1NzuBXhqjct1ANS3c/B7xTBXiGJRR2HI2 7jrVWOTanXqq5kIPy7WSf4d3zockb8ZxQZpbnFE4cFFbjYnOi66InmI7Kx2EVxlU8gMz NnITT9GmdLEEPpl/fRX9IdcWm3F395ih6IJ5gKNscenjRdK4cNBgkP2f1fXaBnq95oEV /avXNZbJnPdZ4dySJ3sh8UsP9F5HGWrwyv/yfxRZjyYE2aKl0ijffRkg1Xd6EpPJr+Vt KlIA==