Re: [mif] WGLC for MIF happy eyeballs

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Tue, 15 December 2015 19:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=khFN0TdQXpGA/JGtmV5yMBFvHgxq1SthnvLWkB0vNoE=; b=UYeo2IgDcxKYBhkPcUO0bkS43pVUuGSkf3wry7FioMTulk2KiWMXtB511wbkChvPZ6 GvS57Cm0sDjiSPSj1iVgbVWLiGNw2ZnXv40w96vcEBhOJ0i31nlISrSzbiATYnq01sXR O0BcTzgy+mLoWDqgNZb7X2DCuzr/IgyE0SZpWo7Z1crHk54De1JJcUa9dU0dZ+eh5kS5 QsOQGBN43QWXFRLmFNh1iLyorTqr2wSHHJ7DhS6ZkkU8f3xbxYk3D62a2bSiHSZAFtA8 E0sWuCf7pvK/YmfwEAju8lixGAPbx0UCBLKQUB0uKAhxuBTcb7VtXuftRFGNKoPSxQGv oH+g==