Re: [mile] [sacm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mandm-sacm-rolie-configuration-checklist-00.txt

Adam Montville <adam.w.montville@gmail.com> Wed, 28 June 2017 20:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=EqHdv4l/U0WQNfv9mlBIV+Rbb87gMcxPMT/UjqEeuaQ=; b=bxHdD0Tjo2Fyp4YEP5i7W9fNZ5wgM/R4ZZYNcPJUKvZ1njdVAoa/GsEkrB8dLSQuox LmnsOFQ2B8+yMZe2wgUFBPWOfsiJSsCiZ9EqTdG+tccl07A5+T/rocrGPHhtljYhAJ8/ m4rDCskHCDbqO1p6U8qTJZwoyDPATg7PUJxc+eKhD4LUknX4bM4of2SZhxm20IUyE0PG trXzmfftZ85MNWyn2zS2SA9potd+sVyOo4ZTzXddS5+QbZ02J+szywMB11oRce9ZwMEU wI5pNcq8mB/OX1sGHcA27ReR2yXc7pH9QVRrn/hpqJMiyaHb6CFFF2xOJnt+qp5HL4aU egcg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=EqHdv4l/U0WQNfv9mlBIV+Rbb87gMcxPMT/UjqEeuaQ=; b=hA+0cVD+ND8NNp/NMMnkVN9SFYgAojHi/vrwMEuGtfxQV7JWJ+fZqHpyaeGd1XDozm MxSGCGtUQiV04w2qsxUbv8n45PUBPlDBoxHljBZZy+1CqgInMFGhaiWNtRI53wJYOXca ZIWV/pNL47Uwn0Cjbv/CX40OcpIXUbliGVjETpoQSmC4mwTbpAazdr+jHte3guizX4jl 4nn1yEeRPA9QqW778govf7BqNfsh64WGrU+c7EEarBsvbiwpYXOge2kTzSpLKuFLvQI2 Rt2XpaoE9kGA/smNjJbZipvgsF0nlynonabA6FDzely6S2peEyoR6P+Y8pE44XhG0RFf gd4Q==