Re: [mile] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-22: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 22 June 2016 19:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xQvCt9QDUb3wAbM5cntZGopHo6SMol2cFpEsXtKo+iE=; b=0lsDQzPSsfXStpKXzIqlIam/DvVu27GZZonR3JUUWdTj3BPSuhzGuAyzsZsjl1AjP3 oC3greKGKyff6YRJgm5/XCxw9DcLWhVG2MdysulEaTj6hYVHTTiJrEDVC7A+qnYshpUd Nh7mnaPDAurUY8za2v0bbuKtJtTfIYQ5tu3XM84jLTtRmzw/eRR0vDLkhcDdM0tC8CjJ hjGVUywJwCPUOtHl0qbrHS5CLIlfaULhe87h/2tiMtMQOhEeLNW9VrZ+opKR3i0cADdY LaicNSnZ+p+HPYyLce2LC9PQ6ELF5hmryu6ttH1G27C3GpnKMIbes1YIKueY2TdUnJVW 36PA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xQvCt9QDUb3wAbM5cntZGopHo6SMol2cFpEsXtKo+iE=; b=MOMipTZqMBHkDSw/s7EBgPJ2xaOfWbmIWtm7pKRCW2k3aX3GTrDIIU7A+pvjeRyiIP QIbdA3i6W3idFGYDw17PFf1WvKaroNXB5MvC0ThzUgjt8QV/mjEyll8yJNlaIJ/mSPSU tuvyqwRDFE9CmiOUsSYGDd3XWMyMh1Fw1g79V/N7+XP/Hg110uM1YX89f63Qds/0qVQL 5LbA+7n47z5Zjy7bjPIPstHRynTW4saxjoNlfs3f/mNWWmg/NmiY5fL1xWngZLJo6QuN SyoSVH26KwrWGAaGgsA6rM8IAYHoasyQLUWwHttQql7PfLG6wrbeq1beBPY+7nw+ZlcM xiQA==