Re: [mile] Please provide comments to draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid

Dave Cridland <dave@cridland.net> Tue, 11 October 2016 08:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cridland.net; s=google; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qpPIwBWxkba35nNrfMdGCz0OmNXLkLhSaNRKG5oqg7E=; b=UCMkLn1kLOLTXwXen+VEHSUgORY2x4iKt7MKuADXoRoLUDSNfCH/HZHVEPzgs3oL28 lWDKupx6js3uEhBIEfKaF1kM6ceBLwEgADxrQXR4rRYkNGRDZsarejyXHcEIIk0i0bEE 29MAgJ+AqyURLDUjPN26cWnDyujellLcC/+DE=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qpPIwBWxkba35nNrfMdGCz0OmNXLkLhSaNRKG5oqg7E=; b=ASCK472mcW9K14o+xxCl3kgj49BMd4vgkDeieniWQj4xtaBIhlDkMuWmOf6qD0x+DB HFSPRNNWMMM3CymE6KTtYaUj4GiYRML59datBVMp3fpJA7jNP8roy7tbs34fyJCdbV+M c1nKUKRXKZH0TQv8jTkhkxjDpqT2wxkzwDoXk9n7GFLAJfJEtZWG6KEV57bxHPonRnbI Ec9Y4+Z7NHHTEkcpAbLvvt/QVG0bO5zVPf7iLNntiGi4Gor7y0YyaIRPJqWBzAeZgDnc uEw+tMiyzKWBGmfBED1y4S7yArMuE8EDXqRONS5OsFDMCZq7BouccAodSSUbB7NcfGS7 qkjg==