Re: [MIPSHOP-MIH-DT] draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-02.txt

"Telemaco Melia (tmelia)" <tmelia@cisco.com> Fri, 11 April 2008 15:47 UTC

Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 17:48:03 +0200
From: "Telemaco Melia (tmelia)" <tmelia@cisco.com>
To: Vijay Devarapalli <vijay.devarapalli@azairenet.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6293; t=1207928837; x=1208792837; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=tmelia@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Telemaco=20Melia=20(tmelia)=22=20<tmelia@cisco. com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[MIPSHOP-MIH-DT]=20draft-ietf-mipshop-m stp-solution-02.txt |Sender:=20; bh=yQyJgcwLmr3bSDRjapSaydbgedfqvJyqp6HUirRO1N0=; b=d/s7F8ayfcDx9vd6WC6SapG1fKE8O2CFNimI9iUdEA5VS/ysbBDkEQmLBg bSEVsqUu3vVRqiumhlkmj/TY/dSxE5cDlb5qry5CsD9p8J+8YsiDu1YCoxFG +fxFGb0ty/;