Re: [mmox] Rough draft of the Cable Beach Core protocol is online

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Fri, 06 November 2009 07:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=je0/oe+PnTqXSH+BAZcxZpzVCCGxi+08ZZPyNWey/b8=; b=QhaTObdra5NX6pjT8j6SP/J+9lTGalWpoKwvHrueu/ab1rzbhWB4K5xKzRoPJa//ip byhkEVY3gnYsuSRB2FcTyBO00GlmcnvJCtzLQqiV8XpKEZkkbBHTEQVNdzIxPcCcmO6N KTsXk8q9LS3R6e+lpFTd/8PufxWC01uhrzOpI=