Re: [mpls] Working Group adoption call for draft-decraene-idr-next-hop-capability-03

Shyam Sethuram <shyam.ioml@gmail.com> Mon, 05 June 2017 01:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=20bUqupbTHe/I3yp0dyHnImL99rqg5AQknMnh7vV6Fo=; b=qh3FQnGkui6/8kKZbLOqnrN0rhoYI4znPm6qBdm3MhK2Bz9SXxlv6PJ0qb7yVUg/UW S4MVlQmlTsLacJte9De+pBym7AIiBVIJUPjaQt4HdKR1ELkQCIQEx6K7jLNids2RGB90 TKaHmhvRzyPLJ309ToZRQAlJt9bZ3e8lFbXjYgxT/E+PZXp8HcSVHsm4ovi+uGZ2UzdT fdKtSU4FH4mP8Ch0CpTkHfTr/k/3HEh28AFiBeL3q1MIaf+9SAvvoU0XXTwFOoyH2exF GD3nLGq7Uh4aHKZ+a6RWKBrXn7Ry9oI8SpW4z5GX3u8W7sOKPDVnU86c2F7X46v4a9CN xJkw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=20bUqupbTHe/I3yp0dyHnImL99rqg5AQknMnh7vV6Fo=; b=WcF/hRTfPyFhjC1EPy41twtftxbMBWcbTmmTdfc4PEt858USNXawwJX7VOeBvQo5ov bj5wlgoClBwxLMZ37CdLail8eYaHBdiVR/sGhdUCU3zwR21aWJzHC2fMpwAzZhypODsd 0m8MngkMI9a5pEyA2iSKWUZxOlvM8PXBkaSNYtWPccnK4UOCpVEl3NBXvpxcF5MDOgTi +5u+rBRf6O4yTM0glik4AK3jGLBlkQoOPg2K2xQoO3OFdq6D2qQx9HbQw7HF2YN82V3j Hrbxzryt5IEV8jDTTBbjIazNjyASDPA/jwTsmWpoymLEQy+vrANS96ZiFLcsStVzFdBx uM0g==