Re: [netlmm] AD review of draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Tue, 05 October 2010 19:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:mime-version :content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=pFpsr2AVe2fpxPxE2ICSeRkmejWkV2lA/rTmBzPAPtk=; b=L6TSG9ZlEwYe8ZpcpMQs0JQwmPSkiLPzFAD8fl4KfpU/i9aKuzQhSUcsZvV4pjtjH2 hMWHStP3jzHr5PDsUNbIJg7IHA//3zatJpodmLlzTC+81pEvge7RPce8e/NpPV4LuGn2 gTliq31gX7GLRO4waUrmAtihzyAEKZyyuPGN4=