Re: [netmod] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-09: (with DISCUSS)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 11 January 2018 16:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=gfh7RDtUZ/03knTAamkjuxT8ATB46c2ijyhWCuQOKt8=; b=ET0Z+ySmwE5DqzUm/WEgEBxMGs6wOfoOqHSFhHlkh6O7Pq/WagLGpae7S2EzBt6J4i zK5DV6ULRjXcswn0MuUYIEiojmDT8BnGX9V+ywxG36T/1DUxwk34v6lW9vfhAFKPXCN5 1FreRA9qDDQkyoreEaMnvQ+Z6R44XdBZw5pPG1/BIT5ufJXh7e68f4UkpXJn+zK0z0iv WyeiZvLEWG5RE5w3tl3CSBTembO5sPUXAASL0Np+pnkbN/YjHEgXa9fT/s/mBaVXANOL QhIz6qatCe7WALecdmgiG6ik6lPwLGupt+vaX6ic6o/rJKXqmQxYAEwdFOgfGFRE7kgK RX/g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=gfh7RDtUZ/03knTAamkjuxT8ATB46c2ijyhWCuQOKt8=; b=HrmxGTUDp9ISds+BBn5JdB93xsnoHiYWAJJlg0h+F3Qy5DPlij6MTBtDG+/vgLBgsh n6qyF0gLFIXJnkO5QdXCvuBNzHdFXRbjvephk1Kh+ObahF3bez0RWAQPlMJ/OWTHPqWu TwJXRG9XcIbwT1q5uY9/YeRmXW8nsgQZZIIJGiwbAjklXuYIEYJjhVyS82kZBjJjnqeO 6qyMZMb0sxjRhwR7/1QFMIa3nhtrMRvggPJp42oYlt6sF9NqGtN9MTr6jD0VyinZ7vi3 o6BU8ieYu1h/Hr7V7S4NvGWErKR0oKZRJvi2aRFd6Rmx3KAULiHcUTgx+emPBEMQd3RU IrYw==