Re: [Netslices] Preliminary charter text for discussion

Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Tue, 30 January 2018 10:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it-uc3m-es.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=message-id:subject:from:reply-to:to:cc:date:in-reply-to:references :organization:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9reTU3vnu+9S1nEqzwA3CjPew/9ewzVkegvvt61iKGI=; b=H9RWiWiHd9fl5jcrJSV2C8M04kVLY76uipfbmVH+w8Kkkhnjj1H/3r2GF1BTCO4Y9+ xP26+0VCU5fef5cd7Lq+XgwLVaRo4Rs4NcNxxZDaAirT5SMy3C61IXB6OwsDbmVoMr/y tvKfGsxUiWozquVjTm0QovAvTkLEh9I4RtWzuyB0DkG7tugYvi8YSNg6llFyNg+ClBx9 OTJK3plxotaPVqTd3jtgg3GXorwLNHcg38yNzG4QIGyzE8RsO6aqmg/MndKCFDPQPdcl +b81zudYyx4lqx6hfjBZ2UL3782RqrSGmkTwh7T6qHQh1dGxJzhcFIkgrkbrumc0GY5Z osQw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:subject:from:reply-to:to:cc:date :in-reply-to:references:organization:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=9reTU3vnu+9S1nEqzwA3CjPew/9ewzVkegvvt61iKGI=; b=K635zts2ULUzzZbhXY/snFnnYsT8FsoWy3iz58AcbeXZEPaUnX3Ovatj0uRJRQXECz QgNkgCmGIOyvNNDip2JES3JT1TQ+FpH3S1rsHpQm5pLsEC4VuEpTVgl717JjKHHZxiCZ BfYIeL2f8/2tzUhP1Rl5//PJW5zVDSTenmidS+jfo/Iymv/CCbLIXqorUCLCMdHUbkZP IdyLjiqdTByjo0nmejmc+DPR92ZWvCBq0s7VHQN074BZX4FXznH/2jU5wRAF5wvxvW/p 79ccMWck295ESpjxGrWaq11derBKv10qjQ+HJqkyF/OG91p/WNeNngjMP5hS4pyuzQCu EOTQ==