Re: [nfsv4] High-priority items for discussion at IETF 105, take 2

spencer shepler <spencer.shepler@gmail.com> Tue, 02 July 2019 17:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=EkBy3EjvSgpc2ClkUsLwvYltcPzxFbSXtZTwUZq+2js=; b=gCkXtpwTazOI/Lw+XJHwAn1BaQn40YvdpRcRiADxDFHt6EI/OWdPUcAFla9zkZ3pyX W9NnDHvrp5HUMwBkTXuUAQFmdXJWAIWem1Rt+g6LwQgZorakTlzh1hYdctBk26uwQj96 kUtoJdIVJMAhnZN+/XYkO27Fi4e7SQfUzQji9S0rlYwOeKBFCpTVyhoPxG+vxG+9I7zx itAq1VoLUUBxLD5P/GLWrb48wusjzP77LNleJGk5e5GHv4xAjtnNlWQmu+OYu/2vjBLx XHDSn4HPvgg1InpqWrP3ZAc/ICN+NFuoLRnS/NLxsCIQYVxTWopcr3f73TocB+0UjcyP 74Iw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=EkBy3EjvSgpc2ClkUsLwvYltcPzxFbSXtZTwUZq+2js=; b=JsPmhmra3qaknK40wLoQbDiggWGT6EaB5ZcbHilyFjiSQ4OTVTBEfK1+Gap/29GAAj GOtNVbnyskpHeYvftYXJAQGU5SG639CMaTueBtZZ+A9cQ6aRHpO/zdaRWUR6kpjbRxKk HNLxIsICCDxwtNdbADeY+Xz9mm+PV1Q8aC+RwXd7eAV6wCBaS7tzOqv59q3ETvWcV0Z4 +OAGiIVA5kMyB6J97AuFNHmLeMyNfPruyABPPHFnOg04wJ/Gik8HE1JsE6U7yaRXEr2U nDXGbu/FsnhDRMVa4KhuFJqfMWCZEmjy/fenFwkHBnPbbMck5VMR5WtEASnuMGF0PmOC TWgQ==