Re: [nfsv4] High-priority items for discussion at IETF 105, take 2

spencer shepler <spencer.shepler@gmail.com> Tue, 16 July 2019 15:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=hLzkCXoW3/8xRUCHen1cfNfcFIc8ws9G48pDI/5/BTs=; b=INR7UUcfKo5srtel8zxNh+x3gX+RnqNcHgBotuSA3Cf96wb2QhnfhlHYqfL6dI2+f5 etvvlCeUf9Zne29y6mwKldC48WnXBx7G2zeRjzMmpQtECYgPiPWzZCztK71+ChyzxxW5 jcCOizMadyJpw35JaZq0QuvLJ4pvr5ClDobF9/KKesvsvfJI9voDfjbhSsg+aruuCRzK 99aMi9jrMGMAmJ1O+cLJQU1+LWTsHQ4Bp9KBJBYSglW0l/aEuTmY7NDbTdwC7OpQyh5T i5/4L0rE5Ta/lMYzIN4DlEhQA5FVhSH+mQH+/uuSu2u+FM2DcA5BXqbUCdBQSlYbiuQU iPUA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=hLzkCXoW3/8xRUCHen1cfNfcFIc8ws9G48pDI/5/BTs=; b=JGP8xaBeakohH1rvI4/nmKax4sh5vu5xC1bxUGVzk8VgxUD4PRzuqD1UnGgQwUYFls gqVvgyJntxUeTRSujfdU1Uiztl94JeEXPio7D/+lI6cM3wa2UUsWlnouOxJlYE3Bg9Y7 ZShR5NRS/PeBJLLGftX/6GQ07+AQ9tyT8G9rHzyTpjvxnJNAMW0UqIxtcBmwcKOP/Orj DHx2O3crURhHYKzZof2seYqw6Z8iMf1AN9oIF1OGHw1No60ASBo+DFVEqFh/Lx+lGwLc NFqvZC7Bll6TZg7BEe2tA465Mjt6oxO0zPLLjdYDjVkM0M6yEBkGrSMKr/+uKgxr1NxZ v4ag==