Re: [nvo3] Number assignments

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Mon, 24 July 2017 06:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=7QF1ZEkxaChSacoaV372vzHQWHMnv1lqzRIAQONiWnI=; b=shqhU8YifCKWtNOxLC4zQVAL07leql3aDy0YPSL+YGX9nE9qQdpUI0ahEyKTFTMXJv U8xZR5LPh+iMAoubPWVO+mF0a3gjGXuRXCE+x5ge7tq9d+hsv/tGir+ocxXMqXE0w2y+ XIZK8w7Z1spDe99RKjkPyW2tjGZf0BC/Un/S8kW7qO+W7JLUxesrTae7NsALOIhjoeF2 kMpRlrCuHIyo4rzG5payvo8ifz+gI70Q9QAHK2b+rDvyMMcVM7ilHEnsp820YQBDPtJA 0+2qkgUZ3Llp1/m97KBzgxdcQm1AdCWVXN5zBN/itgsXIX+foDvNIbAGlSWQcETZFolB qy1g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7QF1ZEkxaChSacoaV372vzHQWHMnv1lqzRIAQONiWnI=; b=KQEq5u5t137Xan4jY48iPqIoZZhD2V7L5Ova4SdfITC660N1rxj9a0crT1PjhgXZ6d LVew4Kx61OgXFvGILK4cUadPS0kAcbq0n+in/Nzm/IJAKUG8Wab+ooaA/zlsPnmnot1U MPhRmNOZSDJJTCDEfqQW29b9xXeqQN4O6X5AuMgL44iVnKjOnPh6c7tqk6hiNXO54lKg z8/LVfO7a1BaBJfrRSlOxiWQUAnerF+ejZyvaxon8E65CrdVYlRqykIJmYOZVViz6gBZ tJsCqnUioNmDziKyiyibjNtHaqqP+5nKcfeS/EUa237Nw0zE2txZ5xZ3Ar6awcLanvA/ DJ2g==