Re: [nvo3] Magnus Westerlund's Discuss on draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-14: (with DISCUSS)

"Ganga, Ilango S" <ilango.s.ganga@intel.com> Fri, 24 January 2020 23:30 UTC

From: "Ganga, Ilango S" <ilango.s.ganga@intel.com>
To: Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>, "iesg@ietf.org" <iesg@ietf.org>
CC: "draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve@ietf.org>, "nvo3@ietf.org" <nvo3@ietf.org>, "martin.vigoureux@nokia.com" <martin.vigoureux@nokia.com>, "jesse@kernel.org" <jesse@kernel.org>, "matthew.bocci@nokia.com" <matthew.bocci@nokia.com>, "nvo3-chairs@ietf.org" <nvo3-chairs@ietf.org>, "tsridhar@vmware.com" <tsridhar@vmware.com>