Re: [ogpx] Progress on VW inventory interop in realXtend with Cable Beach

Meadhbh Siobhan <meadhbh.siobhan@gmail.com> Thu, 17 September 2009 15:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=pk0afC8osmSym+ZhfKoct8ClLa4+U9DVuJRtTVgGIj4=; b=GqNvAnDtRAVzTjz/onraLl2Ac90YFs2WCaNddcqIeQnHgwz0zWqDgoKpAd16ZUmwHH J30V6fc9tC/IeJ3zKtQKB6YQjTLsLDhNP5sbr8pz68UdJ5bqQ/6M8pmA3wpY68nPFnun lr5FSgTb78eSjoOpHCI8vhN60npHL1qn9E/wA=