Re: [openpgp] mailing list: managing the subscriber list

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Thu, 04 February 2016 15:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=A0GsctPaFSWReVwTMzJJADxyQm//dv7HD69x9iJGt/M=; b=Ze55ZQTfdLk+sfdTxZJQ2iG2jQUrrelTg3ROGZcHj2ts9u9h3Uj0GhjNEGshXQL2Is /LUFincdpGSTTYDgEuV3Esroeq5Bxz3PJaPB4k3tf/f8DJ43+uUkYZqhlu5wOi8x+Ixz UaR7/dkg/aBNMwdGesZJeNIAUEEDd1AqZ7fs7G0yvZfFqbZGt3nGNweQ78/SrTceYgYH NhKspNqypMmmPb2iu2bDQNPxlBliLDkzpDfJMRUIZ5qAjinySFVkWlGrjNcmfakzE5Oa r7cwQFIXVeE/sEFogP+JZp5lOP7bRUKCWqPj/futERuHPiEf8351ZQxHsbvbJBFeLsAx d9FQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=A0GsctPaFSWReVwTMzJJADxyQm//dv7HD69x9iJGt/M=; b=OCLa2+ow1sPaKV0cQWhy4C2pOZYnxlZ7LZXXGX5s8XohsQlIy6WTlQrvGMCFPVLwke rtgFIHseiAK6IDePc/RnQscKo1A9t3oMgA/gAXMwD6X7pmvXQWPgcHfJmwsGM1s2I7KI zyPErSZ0zgwGH50nj/UoET4d7dXgp2wtvPu2ZgRQoQ2XY1pX70CL7ZiiQBH7Ba1Xo1in OcME0dprw11UpXjMfgJX6J4jnsGkQlrjdPYExAPqSEYGXqyQ4KH9aM2ZgKc1+4hZySKy FhlN+OxyBNjzRVsKkpTG1eIqBRZHvEVB8mlWmXb3XHnQxaffLSnQMpnRXoGnoxRfLb/T YplA==