Re: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-08.txt

Joe Clarke <jclarke@cisco.com> Mon, 14 August 2017 18:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5817; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1502736068; x=1503945668; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=seUPlaZMRVnJ4tvdNYRobRk0Yl7qR0REvidYLFKDjzI=; b=fZaL1SlImkUT973zys88ZYrSRxox6ReuNxmQ6JWgExjxruic9PLXvhtl wSUi6IGDkkTAQrqkJ/4Z4fYpQuG1jmnVD72aBn2wDkMoZC3Dbb1FaTGNq zfUMj7MYXeVD/EaG0K8phjaIONyfVRrjHG4soUJ+OzjX8UyOVx27EroNV w=;