[PANRG] Response to review (Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-03.txt)

Theresa Enghardt <ietf@tenghardt.net> Thu, 05 December 2019 16:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=tenghardt.net; s=20170414; t=1575563386; bh=4pkeh8vAjQFIXp6Wk6CNyXYR/gSWagiKAmM5Z0EC1Tw=; h=Subject:To:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=fCIxoBtWezXpqrsbuLqS9mH/rPOQX6f2rIJ5XDDiuW8/UqhZVFCaH7qIhX8U5wfnr T1cSgKATYs/3io5EdEx1N6IdLePrTnon7pU44d9LY4QpUhOv1Grt9VuqaWbljFzgW9 Gh4Ux7vKVbzKaGOqzbr71Ver8eM42fbmz3gNeYl9n0A1Icb1+ZxZZ4R0zSeeWqVrzP 6bgjwCwmGu7mlsuRH3Y74FeLgVcllic7t/ALBI19uu3j33ThSoD/0bg7bOlLe2/0md e0B+O0TIQ4hWLV1CAH7RWJ/VCK/94+14hSI8HOMPk7wsVsVcMJNFXTKjRMxWUyXrdn wpzhypYtKfT0Q==