Re: [Patient] [saag] [EXT] Re: Internet Draft posted as requested -

Tero Kivinen <kivinen@iki.fi> Tue, 19 December 2017 10:43 UTC

Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 12:42:51 +0200
From: Tero Kivinen <kivinen@iki.fi>
To: Brian Witten <brian_witten@symantec.com>
Cc: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>, "Diego R. Lopez" <diego.r.lopez@telefonica.com>, "patient@ietf.org" <patient@ietf.org>, "saag@ietf.org" <saag@ietf.org>
References: <MWHPR16MB14881688FE400E3277CA8A9393310@MWHPR16MB1488.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <MWHPR16MB14889BEE3EB0ED5F328D7C3993370@MWHPR16MB1488.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <MWHPR16MB14889B7535153E5844649CA393370@MWHPR16MB1488.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <MWHPR16MB14880A12D15AC58FDD5CEC8793370@MWHPR16MB1488.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <MWHPR16MB1488D43F3B53BC7BBE9D836593370@MWHPR16MB1488.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <MWHPR16MB1488853B0E4F7BB8E557288D93370@MWHPR16MB1488.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <MWHPR16MB148845FB069D03625BC399B193370@MWHPR16MB1488.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <MWHPR16MB1488848D7AC828EBB8DA90B093350@MWHPR16MB1488.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <DM5PR16MB148477E1FAA4C210A3B013F7930A0@DM5PR16MB1484.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <dfdb52ca-81ae-50b7-cd5f-e256b5cb047d@cs.tcd.ie> <AF4C62E0-61AB-45DB-B3E6-56AB67A1070A@telefonica.com> <d47e82af-5c6f-9be5-4226-4d6713701148@cs.tcd.ie> <MWHPR16MB14889F9F1671437D969B83D8930E0@MWHPR16MB1488.namprd16.prod.outlook.com>