[Pce] 答复: [pce] :New Version Notification for draft-xiong-pce-lsp-flag-00.txt

<xiong.quan@zte.com.cn> Mon, 02 December 2019 01:49 UTC

Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 09:32:46 +0800
From: xiong.quan@zte.com.cn
To: dhruv.ietf@gmail.com
Cc: adrian@olddog.co.uk, andrew.stone@nokia.com, loa@pi.nu, pce@ietf.org
Subject: [Pce] 答复: [pce] :New Version Notification for draft-xiong-pce-lsp-flag-00.txt

Hi Dhruv and Adrian,

Thanks a lot for reviewing my draft and all your comments and suggestions are very appreciated!

I agree with you and I will update the draft and fix it as follows:

a, remove the repeat format of the existing LSP object.

b, remove the ues bit 0 to indicate the LSP-Extended-Flags TLV and other I-Ds could define this TLV as mandatory when they need to use it.

c, remove the description of update to RFC 8231 and just define it as an extension for PCEP.

d, add the description of TLV processing and backwards compatibility.

e, think about RFC5420

f, ask IANA for a new TLV type and a new registry to track the bits in the TLV.

g, define a value for the Length field in the LSP-Extended-Flags TLV.

But for the last issue, I am not sure if the length of 32 bits is good or not. If 32 bits is enough for the extensions of other I-Ds?

What is your suggestion?

Best Regards,

Quan

原始邮件