[pcp] Review of draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking

Xiaohong Deng <dxhbupt@gmail.com> Tue, 14 August 2012 19:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=WG77c8AFJllc7vk+jxLyLXLSqV5wbE6K2t5qZew+qAY=; b=xaR6KhuHHr7wpTTIyk0LgLXkyxDKDeOMVSz0xFzBtMmD67M6riAMk2eTZnEpgsBMna rGxeddmKc8sbIPbCx3/x/kHjmpf0FKI0nO1Wk3hSUQFiRaYdTr05pJSc82rAjQB0vv7j gOncIdHMOe6CtA0VO4qdr5GiZI9sAB5nWIv57ZnH2VgYoxHn2V84mG2p+YtpJsDvsm4/ /91GyNMIpXZXRVMpLqX91PNP3P6NERNmS5WrrF9J1KcYABmwcGU5UZJpsKQD+S9cdA87 niXKMA59dgGRNh7Mad2hLBiGrq7cIIBQhDbe/4bNZlIgTCTii9cNPIl4u5ADM9fQZvmc KBmg==