[pim] AD Review of draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr-06

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 06 December 2017 15:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Mbin3gDV7m2w1HAeakPtozMQ1AjOddYgDSqGWKq2R38=; b=E9EvehEIe3WqCjoVsFSOZVmBuwWHyAA80MJgSeZ5saLSPEWEL080VDcZm61kjd2ts1 f0t4QSDq0m6obLiPpiw3eOC720Phzok6mxW5XIO7ev6Iaj1pkaNfiaQTZ9QL8Rye7v6D zRE8Mf8A4KcWYqAv14vFUCBma6NRX+yw8SHQjPctD+juCU6ti97rYA+snw2PkJoHa6dK iV2bxf3VSZjxJjU5PMmdOeu725lH9XVAapeeub62lBy0APY1S3PbStRLVCrIL0PC6btw xHWcQx+B97CzMRrFgya7feJ362r46LVOrq1oAAzXNOURYJAXdxQs/44M7O3gpEk4/bOi 3yVQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Mbin3gDV7m2w1HAeakPtozMQ1AjOddYgDSqGWKq2R38=; b=m9spPbG8tkCySSunpaX96p081GuW0SH89h/dMcmuyTY8uUxOgZfSlpnajsjdrsxJhx MF0cLz9AG8kiv78XcfhR4iy7kqN8Va3dD8NLyv4vvq4xzf8wzw8KrrexG5tL3uML3nvn X5i9nrqtWdnn4f1p1A4iNes+R+67IAEdo9IoqxfWSN6U/qDapVzgh3vIl4LPwhbVD+02 J+EAs4wR6qS53ly3VBUmkv4L7CtUt9E1R38YYAJK/eY0uBHHSx5JcuFAxBMv3n4QXWqg dw0clH5qj1Ny8lP5rraO8Leg37icKEwb+LnaqxoG43bHcxo+JewmM5L4/NzriGOZNC3G 1NUA==