Re: QUIC-LB

Mikkel Fahnøe Jørgensen <mikkelfj@gmail.com> Sat, 18 May 2019 11:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=n1hGo27+6WNtHKaehh/hZILVrtCD93qfo8/0j8TUeZc=; b=kxapTIYRsL6kvXqaz2DVKJTmJhBQitAPoQthiez1gkr4QNMiRU8PGa8OGzEtkX9Vae A0xkIdGK4VMoRuYr2Murp0EHsFHIQa7bL7l+jJt89zOaGaHqW36zDVEPQsYjrx0TpA2n YD2sd9BaZCJioHUqaPkZPLN8OZEPp9jMD3CVhzKlcHdg+UCLY294B8pG86uiJDnT2IlY vQXXuf+asuSCWz22BgmwfXpDWR+I+JOrYcC3bdGKKPDik31zhy6F4I/kvs8tKr7rK8bZ Pjvi4NF3FPsK6KyegvfJAtspJbw/RXcsepaQUY/VCTcy9HgXliCvIzeh4Eb0dQAIeSzk GdMg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=n1hGo27+6WNtHKaehh/hZILVrtCD93qfo8/0j8TUeZc=; b=uoTZq30CKj09nm7O3eLthQR1M4/OTwdZ4QpxTeqay3e5wAW/St9BzHl3rqkF314A7P W1tQaUo6ks4o+CGMiVBVVbMr31YDXsFUYafPWvKYkddFQo35Xo2RyeUeIgZDm8O8Zq0I y19N8C2rBWhhJCuztg0lj/y3Oq7meCMH0YZbSD9SGNhZanwUOFeFFeCy0QlZNPSxRfaT 4+PrEugs7TT/I6dtfuehIty59gaut/FncjKkTXqcSin4xtZ7ASpzzt2Fz3tvlGX3gHcJ bw8r9C/LcTvu/2WhwVa84yq7xnodmo8hSrjlxxmDtMNvDrxSwcTr70gsm7rs40OXua8e ZyJw==