Re: [Roll] draft-ietf-roll-security-framework returned to working group.

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Thu, 23 August 2012 07:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=DVMPzZ04l7bJgbmRALkuV5GUvEFavdwg95BJAX2vZ6o=; b=vs7at4FZMjvfqblv6vNnMvzikYxc6N7iBjhOAXcw9lbHkUdGzA/Mmrl2wtBnkkLhGh oi1yWtFGLiBidizSGQ17oLtLMve/8bS5agbYPUIh/j7rnKv8yYPLH6y4Jq9RO1Psfofe zd+rkFcjEYfIpU1Ny01TPjMV9O0cwXIJsuJkR4BVuiHMFCMKf5MJdb5g2QfMx3tkWf60 EXFdEsapcdnJXJ6GRtDqoyLHiLuArFrdhIr1A2g5nP1/615gtFkiv0k05ErllkMpftOd nFrpjlMzfRrCE9InUq7COisNWWoH/Jq7OhJo7FO0RQBezKyQFKI1Fk63j8gGv+RMYUwp Or/w==