Re: [Roll] Updates of AODV-RPL since IETF101

"Liubing (Remy)" <remy.liubing@huawei.com> Mon, 23 April 2018 10:06 UTC

From: "Liubing (Remy)" <remy.liubing@huawei.com>
To: Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks <roll@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 10:06:45 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.130.180.83]
Subject: Re: [Roll] Updates of AODV-RPL since IETF101

Hello Rahul,

Thank you for your comments.

Yes, the RREP-DIO should be unicast hop-by-hop from the TargNode to the OrigNode.

I just realized that for the second scenario that I've described, even for symmetric route, it can also happen. Therefore, the RREP-DIO MUST carry exactly one target option for both symmetric and asymmetric routes.

Best regards,
Remy