Re: [Roll] Hosts part of the RPL instance? Re: definition of "RPL Domain"

Emmanuel Baccelli <Emmanuel.Baccelli@inria.fr> Thu, 17 November 2011 16:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=RDQRsAR56nSois7R4hpaEtkwUEmn5OBo+UR2Z6LYSFk=; b=BjRSR07rI2aboB3VA/QssKegytZe7ygrJ83hSYnYkifasPbq81UTXnEAEZbwoS4HdL iTTNApRtCj9DiX1mpQ3u9fb1LG2EPyBigmGLTslhkKZ7vDJU6RzM9LWX6aTdJVSib1FZ EuzCaLTDoguJH2vBziLVjWCOkg2o68tRb8gwE=