Re: [Roll] draft-ietf-roll-security-framework returned to working group.

"Adrian Farrel" <adrian@olddog.co.uk> Thu, 23 August 2012 12:37 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
To: 'Abdussalam Baryun' <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com>, 'roll' <roll@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:37:10 +0100
Cc: iesg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Roll] draft-ietf-roll-security-framework returned to working group.

Hi again Abdussalam,

> The last comments on this return

That's good to hear :-)

I think you should be happy with the outcome.
This I-D will be re-born with a large amount of the text in place. Because this
will be a significant change in the content of the document, it will need
renewed working group consensus and so return to the WG is necessary. However, I
expect this I-D to go forward quite soon.

The other security work, which you appear to support, is currently planned and
being hatched in the RPL working group.

So everything is good, the flowers are blooming, and the bunnies are hopping
around happily.

Cheers,
Adrian