Re: [rtcweb] Fwd: [discuss-webrtc] PSA: Private IP addresses exposed by WebRTC changing to mDNS hostnames

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Wed, 14 August 2019 19:02 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-17.489 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, ENV_AND_HDR_SPF_MATCH=-0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5, USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL=-7.5] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=dxcEKpTTn7c1NWxJZcJaRlMhTPhXBuPnAm2NsABWy+A=; b=VAA9j1FYbkLjZinN8mlEs03kia3Dj91/TIVMJNuE5tyC+B8BHhhEFwBG6wv2TfRaAF s2o+/WU/TnE113PVNtAvZsAIo2+8U2Byh8/9ov5wuMgxTSy5xcQHHErYCE5pOE6z7R/g BWSxy3/dQF1sTuTi13ZuiH3/amGoZAp08jRyX6vnaHcZqny22wSqud/ZcdDjvogGDqyi K8YTXhSa0nnOnsFDxmvZdmbQ2CoAgw+FQabrDT9PzqvF9KL6hXj8aakpdVwotoXK+tY+ VLLSQzLZ4FdOscoRx0lNE8Nqr8wNzJeFTpght5QUlpv1sZbf6hVVAnBKHe7LPkMCRRfs t47g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dxcEKpTTn7c1NWxJZcJaRlMhTPhXBuPnAm2NsABWy+A=; b=OXDUTzDMgAMQ2vRvMnK8udhyyxOjp+dgqhEIG+lpE9w5Df8wmloHEhxTqaPkSIoiPe 3EJXW6IjvXb0E2TesmV5eccXiLUuTcgR1JC/0khUI3/wAv1NRbtGpEcCoO9jaddpRgyt f2Uo+di7Bx5gLd7Tll8XT2Rz+9zpt/wyRun0u7YotnuVaEEGSi3d4WfWdq3HoCTyXJ0i 3F7JWkwPuYN98i5HH9BM5vUPEc8OxeYQzf293TJCOr8r0cY3XogkKUWpZ1AXVjGaslNN ahEV3ZkZrpFxVULL2nWJ7OUOnqQK49JI+nqL76jR982VMCElvrptNEL6NPLPEd5E3k7O rbJw==