Re: [rtcweb] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Sean Turner <sean@sn3rd.com> Sun, 14 April 2019 17:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sn3rd.com; s=google; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=BjYVAeqPHK+QOLVkRyPxfvgfeM1GX2haA+wWAB0tBoY=; b=HTc87oDzuMYXdrzud8EoR8ePJK031G0OTT3FN2bVGDHIAqslOUR9Nnar2dVN8+Qd3A Y4H6ZHoqCO5T4XVomFhQEfctobZSOx/rLKbYo1WAC9fE5FPmfscXswjqb0dyUFH2FwR/ lir2BXJAFPQZwvowwJZLKvHP2emmOW6PlY8Zk=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=BjYVAeqPHK+QOLVkRyPxfvgfeM1GX2haA+wWAB0tBoY=; b=mYEXfNA77/vlcGL8bdk8ckLCagtOLQzffn1w2U5ltU97oUiW2VqW3J6zEyJF04+wcy ooysIvx9aXNLuxOe0ARDGTvGdvLgkFKtFcOWZvTPTxJzHBRBzV/xS8X4HRyMrcL6E9AK QePUnApsSKiNVe3QkbsA4jpn/k4WOPpbI7acwAv0zV2wwRMyP+whd3k9Q6Gm8OXJuipt s+H7lCnBC8/z3VF8wwldfLWHOQbthWDEWhqXXmECwZ5r9KFzMfW3AFLcSsM9dsH6q6HB DkDf2tRMz7e4zY/bXzohf6/2JWBJ7xB3QMaOT6Fv1xeTLfUMC99znUzFwxWJ5dOinq/p j2Fg==