Re: Resetting the sequence number in an authenticated BFD session

David Ward <dward@cisco.com> Sun, 13 January 2008 16:18 UTC

From: David Ward <dward@cisco.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:17:45 -0600
To: Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=24369; t=1200241076; x=1201105076; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dward@cisco.com; z=From:=20David=20Ward=20<dward@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Resetting=20the=20sequence=20number=20i n=20an=20authenticated=20BFD=20session |Sender:=20 |To:=20Alexander=20Vainshtein=20<Alexander.Vainshtein@ecite le.com>; bh=HNsF/XrxfhM5XciKw4PofRb23hK5ELSkgwIobW6B6IE=; b=BzFrSJG6Lf1DfvotHf0VDSQTtYkxBBAzWE8FVTi/08wQOf/evcX8mXVo/3 8NKu6IOpK4yNL8OlOjY9RlMrmDmO3DBEgKguk/Kuwg7SQ3JrBf4wdiksDXa/ 916dNR8MWR;