Re: WG adoption poll on draft-nitish-vrrp-bfd-04

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 27 October 2016 18:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=XJ8VY7XL4Zf/3elYXUK9pMhY2VEKdhJRVUJ11h3mVq4=; b=gWOo35n7rZqI+hUtZLNVXqleot/uwrWqsySBtkYjC3/I+tKyfvBJhXGOx3SZEkUXs3 P5sbG66F3a/Z5lhZY9h5Ns8JgoYS1FpswA//C+soQR2l07qL8cxvm1uJIEXzIABQSSXh T6ova1INJ/X+6AD8lW3D58dm/LrMBEWsmycQ6WJoD93cygaflt316XsPdQr2/XNL8xMn W/TLocH4/s/z6Hx5Pre+hdm34NaIsT4gvsQt/rHJC0s82E2scF26XLGngeyjGz72xetB Bps7hcCz01Zlgpqi6SxGXbYQYCP3NXDan7Ff1+9hoinH+Ol4pvNB1vkq45kuaZdTMut8 2+SA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=XJ8VY7XL4Zf/3elYXUK9pMhY2VEKdhJRVUJ11h3mVq4=; b=afI9e5XNJ9645gKes5/vB+6qxDMw12wUK3mpIjy6HxgMH+91vcs8dtTuYspp23ONKu uFBAVRNxln2eq/DZ1DeehUPdPPaaH8ZH452mkdq+938ZfyT8iYNJWsK1f3NK7tPYoUp+ 5yE/u5Di3mE8r4rfSHy2Igomg9jQjmhmTwVD9/YOH9e60MEISrOyDq6HepJv8mRrqYF3 vBOuF/MQQs7EXGgXWVIAdLMpFyOrPY0OXZ9no03k9I4Y5SPNpXANSvoLH6pAvRcg1yNj +ufa1KNnkOEjrcWckyF4qPh1x/0hElGRt5eG9sbOKbgb2tEqwmF2AKfabVjuy8iDWarM +1qA==