Adrian Farrel's Comments on draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Fri, 30 January 2015 18:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8167; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1422641434; x=1423851034; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: content-transfer-encoding; bh=ee4q/sK4xWHxKgss0V5dy7bqzHkbukGm82lRrLAFths=; b=R4lACcQQY8kimSlfV9HTc/suYECRAYM6uwdhPKTwunoToF204e1fLB19 l1i1MXGFAR8O94sijmHJppXzzKwuuPaY4M3n1jCa6mcABpPVwYiWVjRki abPXQIoEaJvg4wY4TlUozP3OQ36mbFYMXiSmum76Ppad7mt46mCJ501Xp 0=;