Re: [Rum] WGLC for draft-ietf-rum-rue-07

Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@ghaccess.se> Sun, 12 September 2021 21:09 UTC

Received: from [192.168.2.136] (h79-138-72-140.cust.a3fiber.se [79.138.72.140]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: gunnar.hellstrom@ghaccess.se) by smtp.egensajt.se (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 8121A2080B for <rum@ietf.org>; Sun, 12 Sep 2021 23:09:17 +0200 (CEST)