[saag] Side channel resistance, threshold signatures, etc.

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Tue, 07 January 2020 14:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=5vq4zq4Gs2wtC/ERFhn195yANzj4jZbTHEz9iSYC0dE=; b=YnrUQ4Gk+KtaV/yEL011fiHU+NCScxPem+Nl83IGa3tNyOYEc9ovwmKtTWC03+/F2X zjjfQ+fcl+2wbm9K1yyuewiCQmAS8jyy7IkAId+SCziepHSp5LWAjGAYtToySGYR2t0Q UPfyYc/owbvZZc3p2iFENmXRVVkF8pTt5SUz2c5NqXsYBsl3eLRZv92Xv99H4bAxHxty nWylPTQR43y1rsHAdM/lPGtXG9kHF7V92ZqMMc+UcXvptwlMqaaIE8/bpMQLg+FZN0hd DaavRAnHZv+8pF3SkZ5lWzMbGnZaSeb3tqnaVGI5qtFlfFhK37z7hUxiaj3Bi00bSrKd 7dBw==