Re: [sacm] WGLC for draft-ietf-sacm-ecp

Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay <jmfmckay@gmail.com> Thu, 25 July 2019 15:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=oJ98mxhUnY6PfDlRptJIK28WZnznxFzhdFSUv5MWaps=; b=sEzsr98j5TJhtO7TM8/RlvG+TqGU3lYFBbTfvVRLh0O0UuqRC8jxTAPxqpmt/zlBFe Nbmawc93efyXegJK1RuJ3k/i3gHyTEgsSzmTOxYq18xOYWFJuc0AWi+RH4tSQqE14Xkk jlveHdewYk9uwfkWpLGM6Efnl2B+cLMlaw7erdO8qsq5R7JNFIxGfk0+PPRufH+S1Aob ikdghk7YBM2ZX2IC2BK86gt8XfNL4tnJiGuIsBevPlFkAiWtxPlnfdiBYFT0stk1Y6YF vdHyWRY3GkznVmpbLRGhiA68KBg2yGQtrflndF+lyPf2H86XnrSynZlgkTFwUCGyrjRO GOzw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=oJ98mxhUnY6PfDlRptJIK28WZnznxFzhdFSUv5MWaps=; b=aKbjraowO0lIdt9AjE7TD7eJOWqXA4bGxZe2XOZgk5G7Xqryy+elUD+W6FZa5TU55M PsfuSzkAcTr/mH0vs1bWdR5Yjiu0bSCATYzdiKef4cGEULFm91xCFZdkp4qFygJBGj1D uqfDCuk3w1B29fpPs3pTacVGmMdQHdC83Fh+WrqjyheVcXY6T/bRST4EA5vHBTFqu+mF tq08LcN7ejp3exvJSpcw2xxRA/ZznsZIXnCNuHufMu8oXl/idMJeEIPuPb1v0Tj7D1c5 h/4uQTdDOUgTTGdhufnM7LstQa1M2pr0t0p7V8/yhAJ6ifrZVGCkbQqR338pJFsD44CY LcNQ==