Re: [sacm] CoSWID review

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 18 November 2019 12:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=gAcMV+mb3guToUvhPPyco/K42eOBv3/2DFUcPlzFatI=; b=XCwO4AOFsaSKTpUr37qLIalMUJMfsEp2/fyixAtdyDyOBc4r0UXl+5BrHwmndOCFzQ VuoE+xxerJrU0Zsick4KLn/LDObJ0+EU5PWkAOaUV3j6Vun1mJtdYso1dx3Wmk4hpcd7 Qaf6RhBTNDGthfb6U4wu81K8peb3InjvEEV4FFCn66kqbgI/Fq4gr1wKvTu65NdJvEif eLl0kHT9V3EjuzxQEZX63HD8DcJyplJyip9abzyLGup257/eZK2BzTaiyty7uGfxOG80 VTmMzDuWMdscuaIOLzABCmM0WeSL9G7bES16HB3N/jyHVOxMYNtswOVSZBFl7m1X0duZ FG4w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gAcMV+mb3guToUvhPPyco/K42eOBv3/2DFUcPlzFatI=; b=EFfvo5G3OnGwIltDYfOBVTjh25bFxTiQ3bqmttf3WQF8rErQ43H/M0OYbteR1OVSnF Cs8WUluqtdpFjhbcFAQFiHFpL24iLrU7qGNmzWF3pSgM3JLt888ocpgRfkkaElFAh2Vs Sjquu9moP1ycJlP9VR0o6AXO9xtwzHg3I8IxpVttxhWJGduFIO8htpX1lPVXKmiWRgXG s1qvU0vv8LBrw5Yw+x8J9javHF6kziSVjwEWqW/I8CxSOJwxGymmXwHAe5xNa/nWRbNk zdOf4Iepua86hjPu6J2N0t2gsjCH57738nxWSVka07ZqhIhohqg+BUctLIeD+ZE3HeLG i1jg==