Re: [sacm] WGLC for draft-ietf-sacm-ecp

Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic@gmail.com> Thu, 25 July 2019 15:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RUHFuIhbMOfwnjrui4pbvE3aJIs3c61C81df3eob7S0=; b=i8+ZTP314qQMszOCcY1VNwbeuCajEPKnn7+rs4fzh0UBgxuflyvWcf9E3Z8gWW5dEL SjFb/bzvjcuYvv06bWm8cdXk9GoctYJOI4ogKzUG6gBEFi6jqN9iIsFzCe/uLYYV3TJY ITfknjJYLnuVf0DQhZ9oKm+8z2Zm/kL5qX3VZNB4lYBSeejaUQAs2umCGHCs7MFt52Ec +jPjHDAc9Z8Sjpg1Xr5vHo5kileCVzdLPQrvmv/a1uJgmctju03pN5XsCgujupAgy9fg lTQs5p8zjW/0Q7m1i+wnIrQI8lo9kTa9hzsufc2cm5k48dpX+tWfIf5lK0XR4Pk5TbVv NgyQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RUHFuIhbMOfwnjrui4pbvE3aJIs3c61C81df3eob7S0=; b=dKMSvzs1BUSM0A319YcuPmNu7/WcuXKx3/blGM1C+x7ZosfBHeLrb3nVslLN49Vbds NGPFvGUfiS8f5pMyssPlwOiFiu7r/z4NS8o/jhOVgHZ9ot/Svf1ZVqOC+ookdbyzrPQI LTq3yphlJeEscX8TRPWxx6vcVln+aoqk+4EyMXnI8XrwLy+MHMSEbfOiV0ZIfXj6HQgn 2mteV8MAIYX3qgRE4kAPpdtwYfQbu1+TR5MwA7pGOLg1WdybqYlSmKrVYIn6R2dclGTz foZJhwy8Uun2x3kzoo4SfajX1nlj+7rUVAnsabyqmBX20p0UnMdnB6m7pIop38y3h+LF IVEw==