Re: [sacm] WGLC for draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc

Adam Montville <adam.w.montville@gmail.com> Fri, 04 August 2017 16:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=AHe9XybKLYV7vvUTN+iL+lq/nf3LqULo5GpbKs/J9D0=; b=tTtuK0FmtxHT84xCrD/5kO1AiWhn2hT7lxAuahSWX7iFOcot/fNxIconvPTa6tyT3+ ESPcsi/dNMpGcu6jZd+t4e18Xty2kIdAwYKwxfpFZ26vpKjLyQQT2Eg73lNc53j1ed5r DCjDq8V6m0+VYqNIWY8SAUJkcv2d65fu8a1D3WrNloFhHv58PV9kG68GbQo10OImXmdU ImKrM3p56k5KFuyPK4a8ztYgGW9vDRVAw31COxtryop2HEkgcXKBZULOfrNHGDJSc6T/ t0fCjOQEdUI6MzuIuDr7YEv8izcq/NlnZDGKqs4JsTO8V3Uy8HWlmBXHLHULtJXx0HPY TNpQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=AHe9XybKLYV7vvUTN+iL+lq/nf3LqULo5GpbKs/J9D0=; b=Vwz5NFKqAYQ0LEAzvcHrMr0nxINRHnDV6vi3RXBMCW3gskGcllWsNABKVKcBAmveBT KmSExdOnpxAEL51MeIBSfFfHnkTz3rOYEa6m/omb39bmK3u8WoUjNgPN6Mb2eK7ANBRE EasASt1Qsq0Du/NL/rZ8ti13nl/7BNl0ZVrCO7b1tbVYkvjpYBIpGETzmb5X4KN6qR+x UdmLIuLPADDn/EFEWRBBPsCFFaGoJLoZwti3B7dVVKf3YKqcuyUHvqHdtdviciLxKEQn xbBDLR/NzSGnKIDBNWgMJffREIEMT/3p2BYs9FkA8Q/ioLaMcgQHVCmbvhTy/ljLBEa/ /R9g==