[SAFE] keepalive battery consumption

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Tue, 04 December 2007 18:19 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: 'Bryan Ford' <baford@MIT.EDU>, behave@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 10:19:31 -0800
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3072; t=1196792376; x=1197656376; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20keepalive=20battery=20consumption |Sender:=20; bh=UMappAapIDA4YLRiB0Ze3ngeCmhspJGyH1jIzlr55ZE=; b=h7cw6eqDFlbbYcyU6EYhEZDIGUdaweh7pjqOIyZtJed58Y4lXQT8muicLihsn84qEE9jyjma x3Ux/oT4KOmdy9z4VboLYmzNuOOC2ix+ONisHU7vyMfx+9qEGltnrxFg;