Re: [salud] Second draft of changes for "specification required"

Laura Liess <laura.liess.dt@googlemail.com> Thu, 05 June 2014 13:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=kxH+5nh+t4xerD014i9wcTJW73x56TJ2eArxW1KEZws=; b=vwW0wwU7jxUKtLK3p8TUJY5yeF5vuu4Y1FQ2Oz/GfGxAa4NZEyNsOnXTWNSikgy2kg 98Gi4bfZvlX5Syo5NI0GB4Rm0KYq6prNDQyinUNwo7zOEywxVfnYy0IUGcga30pdFuto E+decPLtBYcaPowDxFhUobqYyMsHwGaVZy2k9jjp2vKloP26i4+dNf8volSCijCVv0LV /oXGxilmWRi5LniAwGVnu/vlqtVSFgZ+/BWnljP82dYSMeahBqqxgPreTuo6ubm+wnsc IjQXXuz3/tWKKxehsmQO1WGKnCX6jXjkOTVhdJwujp+LdlMY0T3zkbwlh+lX13NccM5T ZbWg==